Click if you prefer a fast, personal response
Leave your name and number and we'll get back to you, or message/email if you prefer.
Glasgow Tutoring System
First of all, we will listen to you and findout what help is needed, then tailor tuition based on the following possibilities:
- 1 hour per week per subject: Hourly sessions are mainly used at Primary level or if a tutee feels the 1.5 hour session is too much.
- 1.5 hours / week per subject : We've found this to be the optimum formula for successful tuition, and it suits most students. The timing is long enough to cover a lot of new ground each session, and weekly sessions mean that the course is intensive while leaving time for the student's other commitments.
- 2 hours / week per subject : If starting tuition from January onwards, or if your child is really lacking confidence, we'd recommend this more intensive programme.
Tuition with Glasgow Tutors is therefore built around weekly sessions to maximise learning and commitment from the student. Around an hour's homework will be set per subject per week:. This amount can be varied to suit the student's workload. Saying that, the length and frequency of sessions can be arranged with the Tutor direclty, as he or she will be best to give you suggestions after meeting your child and assesing their abiltiy.
- Exam-focused - Past papers are a key element of our tutoring technique. We also work closely with students' schoolwork, ensuring that everything learned in the tutoring session is useful in the classroom.
- Flexible - We fully appreciate that sometimes you may need to miss a session, and here of course we are flexible: your tutor will try to re-arrange a time to suit you.
- Affordable Quality - The charges for a Glasgow Tutor is inclusive and starts at £30/hr, and we will guarantee this price for the duration of your tuition. You will be invoiced directly on a monthly basis at the end of each calendar month. There are no other charges or extras.
We're sure that like many of our parents (read what parents and students say) you will find tuition with us to be an invaluable boost to your child's confidence and education.
If you prefer having an informal chat drop us your name and number and we'll get back to you.